"The curtain will never close on excellent performers. Miss Violetta's latest performance, Wonder Spider, is now showing! Of course, we strongly advise against watching it up close."
|Character Day||January 2|
|Career||Freak Show Performer|
Background[edit | edit source]
Violetta was once a famous freak show performer, later reduced to performing in third-rate circuses after the audience lost interest in her. She's always wanted to get back on stage and once again become the much-anticipated star. With the help of a mechanic, Violetta installed flexible mechanical prostheses and a few sophisticated gadgets on herself and created a new show—Human Spider Show. Her old boss refused to let her perform, but Violetta didn't give up. She has accepted an invitation to perform, and is going to hold her comeback show at Oletus Manor. Of course, for safety reasons, audiences shouldn't watch it up close.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Violetta can use her webs to speed herself up and slow Survivors down. The webs can only be placed on solid surfaces and has a limited wingspan. Survivors who kite in open areas are harder to catch.
By saving up webs and using them quickly when finding a Survivor, it is easier to catch them. Webs can also be placed around rocket chairs with Survivors in them to slow down the Rescuer or the Survivor after they have been rescued.
Violetta can also shoot webs at Survivors from a distance to deal damage. These webs give the Survivor x0.25 damage. By combining the web shot with a Detention Hit, Violetta can incapacitate a Mercenary.
Violetta can also tie Survivors up in Cocoon when the player feels that the Survivor might struggle free anytime soon or when there is no Rocket Chairs nearby. The Cocoon works like a Rocket Chair and Survivors can untie the Cocoons to rescue their teammates. Survivors can struggle and move slightly while in a cocoon, but this increases their Cocoon countdown. It is not advisable to move while in a Cocoon.
Violetta as a Hunter has a slightly slower walking speed, but she makes up for her this with her webs.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Cocoon Death||Violetta can wrap up a Survivor in a Cocoon with 60 Threads, and eliminate them on the spot without Rocket Chairs.
Any talent or trait affecting the elimination time will work on this ability too.
|Entangled||When survivors are ensnared by Violetta's trap they will become Entangled, which can stack up to 3 layers.
1 Layer: Reveals Survivor's location and decreases their Interaction Speed.
2 Layers: Additionally decreases Survivor's Movement Speed.
3 Layers: Greatly decreases Survivor's Movement and Interaction Speed.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Webbing||Spinning webs is Violetta's natural instinct. Hold down the skill button and select a suitable place to release Entangled.
Violetta will gain a brief acceleration that gradually slows when passing cobweb traps. This effect can be stacked up to 3 times by using new webs.
|Spinning||Spits out a ball of web that Entangles its target. Each successful hit deals half the damage of a normal attack and the target is Entangled with 1 layer of webbing, up to a maximum of 3 layers.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Web Attack||As time passes, the Soul Weaver's spinning ability becomes stronger, speeding up the spinning action and reducing its cost.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
2020 Character Day Letter[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 Expired to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Golden Candle||S1 Essence 2||The golden candles light up the last corner of inferiority.||N/A|
|Floral Sacrifice||Spyglass Event||There will never be a wedding or a funeral, but she still believes everything will soon return to normal so long as she's breathing. After all, even the ailing tree blossoms.||1000|
|Crystal Candle||S1 Essence 2||A shining crystal with candlelight in the red church witnessed the whole farce——a wedding without bride.||N/A|
|Light Guardian||Memory Sphere 5||She was originally an ordinary spider. She accidentally strayed into a sacred land filled with magic and lingering in it has enabled her to gain the ability to weave light. From then on, she protected the sacred land and expelled all who disturb the peace.||N/A|
|Long-Legged Lady||Memory Sphere 6||She's a lady, so you better not stare at the "scenery" too long.||N/A|
|Chaser of Time||Logic Path reached 1528 (S10)||Tick tock. Tick tock. Time waits for no man. There is no point in hiding. I'll always be there in the end.||N/A|
|Starry Prophet||S1 Essence 2||My starry sky and endless future, Violetta pray with her humbleness for a tiny answer. Would you respond?||N/A|
|Grimy||Memory Sphere 2||Life is a dirty game, and those that survive are dirty players.||N/A|
|Operating Table||Memory Sphere 6||Medical Position: Surgeon
Memo: Surgery is always the most effective "threat" for those with with tendency to flee, and that iron skull knows best about it.
|Inverted Blade||Memory Sphere 8||Be careful, her caress is as sharp as a knife.||N/A|
|Crab Spider||Memory Sphere 10||Outsiders, if the owner of this forest wouldn't sanction you, then you're heading towards my venomous hunting web instead of treasures in the temple.||N/A|
|Pricking||Call of the Abyss I||She tried to use pain to remind herself not to be consumed by the corrosiveness of the enemy's mark, but how long could she possibly last? Maybe the abyss is where she truly belongs.||N/A|
|Golden Scarlet||S2 Essence 1||Snip snip. Will it be too wasteful, cutting the golden silk like this?||N/A|
|Cyan Weave||N/A||Decode decode. Green threads weave into ragged cloth.||N/A|
|Camouflage||N/A||Splat splat. Green clothes dotted with camouflage.||N/A|
|Rose Satin||N/A||Swish swish. Even the finest satin is weaved with thin threads.||N/A|
|Frozen Heart||Memory Sphere Season 2||Violetta's tragic past has made her cold and bitter.
||1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Toxic Cocoon||Memory Sphere 8||Entangled is only one of the many formidable weapons the Soul Weaver has, and don't forget the deadly poison that, ecen in small amounts, can determine the fate of its prey.
|Dandelion||Memory Sphere 9||When the wind blows gently, the Dandelion seeds representing new life, will go with the wind.||N/A|
|Tears of the Cosmos||S15 - Rank Treasure||A gift Violetta received in her youth. Such kindness cannot change the cold realities of life.||N/A|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Cartoon||Season 1 Essence 5||Soul Weaver's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver's Dagger - Cartoon||Soul Weaver's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Patroller - Grayed||Rank Treasure||Patroller Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Spider Leg - Colored||???||Spider Leg Graffiti, Colored|
|Graffiti||Spider Leg - Grayed||???||Spider Leg Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Silhouette||???||Soul Weaver's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Cute||S2 Essence 1||Soul Weaver's Exclusive Graffiti, Cute|
|Emote||Troubled||Troubled Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Salute||S8 Essence 1||Salute Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Threaten||Memory Sphere Season 6||Threaten Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Hunter's default motion in matching room|
|Laugh||N/A||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Laugh|
|Visit||S1 Essence 2||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Visit. Visible to survivors.|
|Toy||S1 Memory Sphere B||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Toy.|
|Snooze||S1 Memory Sphere B||Soul Weaver's motion in matching room, Snooze|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Playing As[edit | edit source]
- Survivors are slowed down drastically while stepping in cobwebs while Violetta gains speed boosts, place cobwebs around the kiting area to catch up with the Survivor easily. Note that the cobwebs stacked on the Survivors are nullified after hitting them and Survivors can wait for the cobwebs to wear off or remove them themselves. When removing cobwebs, Survivors cannot move.
- Use webs only while chasing Survivors and save up webs.
- If you use Peeper in the match, you will have a robust surveillance system.
- Try not to use Cocoon Death and use your String to make cobwebs instead as Cocoon Death functions the exact same way as Rocket Chairs. Only use Cocoon Death if there are no Rocket Chairs nearby or when you feel that the Survivor might struggle free.
- Be sure to practice shooting her webs from a distance. A lot of veteran Spider players can shoot webs even from an impressive distance.
- The basement stairs is a huge advantage to the spider. You can stack webs on the basement stairs to slow down any survivors trying to rescue teammates from the basement and hit them twice before they are able to reach their teammate.
Countering[edit | edit source]
- Be aware of her ranged melee attack. If she is following you closely, don't try to vault objects but change direction rapidly instead so her aim is drastically decreased.
- It is not advisable to remove cobwebs you run into while kiting as you cannot move when removing cobwebs. Instead, create distance with pallets and wait for the cobwebs to wear off.
- When saving, especially if you are on full health, remove all cobwebs in the vicinity to provide a clear escape route for your teammate. Additionally, while incapacitated, Survivors can still remove cobwebs when crawling into them. The cobwebs have no effect while Survivors are incapacitated.
- Try not to vault windows and pallets on full health when slowed down by cobwebs as Violetta can terror shock you due to your slow vaulting speed.
- Violetta cannot use her webs in open areas. For example, the carousel in Moonlit Park. However, the Hunter still has fast speed and can catch up slowly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is the only hunter who has more than one way to kill a survivor.
- She sings.
- Violetta is based on Aloisia Wagner, a freak show performer who has "Violetta" for a stage name. She was born without legs or arms with a condition known as Tetra-Amelia syndrome.
- Her birthday is 2nd of January.
- She is interested in freak shows, as she was in one herself.
- She is skillful at weaving.
- She loves tents and dolls.
- She hates sunlight and fire.
- She is described as quiet, jealous and patient.
- In the Chinese BETA similar to The Ripper she had a different carrying animation; she would lift up survivors behind her, tie them up and carry them on her back.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]