"This unique fragrance, 'Euphoria' was inspired by a mysterious formula from the black market, but the perfume has not yet been perfected, so she came to the manor in search of the formula's source."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Perfumer begins the game with a bottle of perfume and can use it more often than other survivors due to her unique trait, Euphoria . Spraying the perfume in her exact location enables her to move freely for a few seconds. She is able to teleport back to the previous position where she sprayed her perfume. If she is hit by the Hunter but has activated her perfume beforehand, she can teleport back to the position of the sprayed perfume to regain her health to what it once was. She can't activate her perfume when she is incapacitated, placed on a rocket chair, or being carried by the hunter. Her perfume cannot only be used to regain health, but to kite. When injured, you can spray the perfume and go as far away of it as you can, and then go back to said spot. This will save you tremendous amounts of time.
Background[edit | edit source]
Vera is a perfumer from Grasse, France. After years of searching, she received inspiration from a mysterious perfume recipe and created 'Euphoria', Which also came with a letter from an Oletus manor, a perfume that helps you to forget about your worries. Unfortunately, the aroma doesn't last long enough. She has no other choice but to go to the source of the formula and find a way to improve it. Hopefully the owner of the manor can help her to relieve all of her worries. Her real name isn't Vera Nair, But Chloe Nair. Vera was her Late sisters name, who's Identity she now goes by after murdering her. She did this because she flew into a jealous Rage when Vera took her perfume that she made and took credits for it. After Vera Opened a Perfume shop under Chloe's Name and used her Recipe's. Unbeknownst to Her, Vera was only trying to advertise for her, as no one liked Chloe and everyone loved Vera, and she wanted everyone to recognize Chloe's skill. Chloe soon realized Vera was only trying to help, and that she murdered the only person who truly loved her. This is why she went to the manor to seek the Recipe to make Euphoria last longer, Because all she wants to do is forget.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Euphoria||First use will record the state and location at the moment, and using it again will return players to the previous state and location.
The Perfumer sprays some Euphoria Perfume and enters an immersed state. She is able to remember her condition and position at that very moment. While the skill is active, she can choose to forget what has just happened and return to the moment when she sprayed her Perfume.
As the maker of this Perfume, the Perfumer can use this item more times than other Survivors. When others pick up the Perfume left by the Perfumer, they can only keep up to 2 bottles.
|Blackout||The Perfumer often wears Euphoria. If she has a blackout and fails to calibrate a Cipher Machine, calibration progress will be reduced 3 times as much as normal Survivors.|
|Special Physique||The Perfumer is very sensitive to scents and doesn't like the smell of medical equipment. Time to be healed is increased by 30%.|
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Graffiti||Festive Fragrance||Festive Imagination||Festive Imagination Graffiti, Perfumer|
|Graffiti||Perfumer - Animal||Abyss Treasure||Perfumer exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Shout||Abyss Treasure||Shout Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Provoke||Abyss Treasure||Provoke Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Lie Down||Abyss Treasure||Lie Down Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Throws Snowball||Abyss Treasure||Throws Snowball Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 4||Dance Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Look||S2 Essence 1||Perfumer's motion in matching room, Look|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Euphoria is one of the best items in the game, so use it wisely!
- There are 2 main usages for the Euphoria:
- Use it, get hit, use it to forget the hit.
- Use it on a second floor of a building or a basement, jump down. Now, hunter can jump down, and then then you can use the perfume, or wait for the perfume to fade. Both options will lend you a lot of time.
- You can counter the Joker effectively.
- Remember, you can't erase Last Effort unless you are not injured before. This means that if you get damaged after rescuing teammate but your health is full beforehand, you can use Euphoria after Last Effort to forget the hit.
- Survivors she goes well with include Seer, Embalmer, Postman, Doctor, Painter, Coordinator, And Entomologist.
- Survivors she does NOT go well with include Mercenary, Lawyer, Thief, Gardener, and Prisoner.
- Hunters she can counter easily include Violinist, Joker, Photographer, and Sculptor.
- Hunters she CANNOT counter easily include Dream witch, Evil reptilian, Axe boy, and Ripper.
- The best final talents for her are Broken windows and Borrowed time. Tide Turner is also an option, since she is OK at rescuing.
- Max out Self Deception and Healing to erase all of her debuffs, unless you are certain you can always get calibrations.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her birthday is 25th of August.
- Chloe likes high-end food and wine.
- However, she hates dirty, rundown items, and the disinfectant smell of medical equipment.
- She is good at perfume modulation and essential oil modulation.
- She is described as proud, critical, and elegant.
- She experiments with perfume which sometimes results in purplish-ish pink explosions. This can be seen through the window in one of the windmills in the Lakeside Village.
- Her distinct secret achievement, "Three Lives" can probably be obtained in a match by using ALL THREE of her perfumes to gain her health back when hit by a Hunter all successfully, this would mean Chloe herself can endure 5 hits before becoming incapacitated!
- She was hinted as a closeted woman when asked about her by her customers in Grasse.
- Chloe is among three characters who's reason for coming to the manor relates to a dead twin. Joseph (Photographer), And Wu Chang (Black and White guard) are the others.