"This unique fragrance, 'Euphoria' was inspired by a mysterious formula from the black market, but the perfume has not yet been perfected, so she came to the manor in search of the formula's source."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Perfumer begins the game with a bottle of perfume and can use it more often than other survivors due to her unique trait, Euphoria . Spraying the perfume in her exact location enables her to move freely for a few seconds. She is able to teleport back to the previous position where she sprayed her perfume. If she is hit by the Hunter but has activated her perfume beforehand, she can teleport back to the position of the sprayed perfume to regain her health to what it once was. She can't activate her perfume when she is incapacitated, placed on a rocket chair, or being carried by the hunter. Her perfume cannot only be used to regain health, but to kite. When injured, you can spray the perfume and go as far away of it as you can, and then go back to said spot. This will save you tremendous amounts of time.
Background[edit | edit source]
Vera is a perfumer from Grasse, France. After years of searching, she received inspiration from a mysterious perfume recipe and created 'Euphoria', Which also came with a letter from an Oletus manor, a perfume that helps you to forget about your worries. Unfortunately, the aroma doesn't last long enough. She has no other choice but to go to the source of the formula and find a way to improve it. Hopefully the owner of the manor can help her to relieve all of her worries. Her real name isn't Vera Nair, But Chloe Nair. Vera was her Late sisters name, who's Identity she now goes by after murdering her. She did this because she flew into a jealous Rage when Vera took her perfume that she made and took credits for it. After Vera Opened a Perfume shop under Chloe's Name and used her Recipe's. Unbeknownst to Her, Vera was only trying to advertise for her, as no one liked Chloe and everyone loved Vera, and she wanted everyone to recognize Chloe's skill. Chloe soon realized Vera was only trying to help, and that she murdered the only person who truly loved her. This is why she went to the manor to seek the Recipe to make Euphoria last longer, Because all she wants to do is forget.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Euphoria||First use will record the state and location at the moment, and using it again will return players to the previous state and location.
The Perfumer sprays some Euphoria Perfume and enters an immersed state. She is able to remember her condition and position at that very moment. While the skill is active, she can choose to forget what has just happened and return to the moment when she sprayed her Perfume.
As the maker of this Perfume, the Perfumer can use this item more times than other Survivors. When others pick up the Perfume left by the Perfumer, they can only keep up to 2 bottles.
|Blackout||The Perfumer often wears Euphoria. If she has a blackout and fails to calibrate a Cipher Machine, calibration progress will be reduced 3 times as much as normal Survivors.|
|Special Physique||The Perfumer is very sensitive to scents and doesn't like the smell of medical equipment. Time to be healed is increased by 30%.|
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Graffiti||Festive Fragrance||Festive Imagination||Festive Imagination Graffiti, Perfumer|
|Graffiti||Perfumer perfume - Cartoon||Lantern Deal||Perfumer exclusive Graffiti - Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Flower Hairpin||2019 Mid-Autumn Festival Event||2019 Mid-Autumn Festival Event, Perfumer Graffiti|
|Graffiti||Perfumer - Animal||Call of the Abyss II||Perfumer exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Graffiti||Perfumer - Gray Shadow||S12 Essence 2 (formerly)
Memory Sphere - Last Seasons
|Perfumer exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 4||Dance Motion, exclusive to Perfumer.|
|Emote||Throws Snowball||Call of the Abyss II (formerly)
Event Store (temporary)
|Throws Snowball Motion, exclusive to Perfumer.|
|Emote||Provoke||Call of the Abyss II||Provoke Motion, exclusive to Perfumer.|
|Emote||Shout||Call of the Abyss II||Shout Motion, exclusive to Perfumer|
|Emote||Lie Down||Call of the Abyss II||Lie Down Motion, exclusive to Perfumer.|
|Emote||Alerted||Detective Conan Crossover Part 1
|Look||S2 Essence 1 (formerly)
Memory Sphere - Last Seasons
|Perfumer Matching Room Motion, Look.|
|Stand||Reach Player Level 97||Perfumer Matching Room Motion, Stand.|
|Snooze||Memory Sphere - Last Seasons||Perfumer Matching Room Motion, Stand.|
|Ready||Memory Sphere - Last Seasons||Perfumer Matching Room Motion, Ready.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The main way to use Euphoria properly is to use it before getting hit and immediately forget the pain. If you manage to do this with the 3 of your perfumes, you'll get the Perfumer's achievement.
- You can use it on a second floor of a building or a basement before jumping down. Now, the hunter has 2 options, if they jump down, you can use your perfume to get back up, and if they wait out the perfume before jumping down, you can gain distance. Both options will lend you a lot of time.
- You can counter the Joker effectively by perfuming as soon as you see him dashing at you, and run towards him to cancel his dash.
- Remember, you can't erase Last Effort unless you are not injured before. This means that if you get damaged after rescuing teammate but your health is full beforehand, you can use Euphoria after Last Effort to forget the hit.
- Survivors she goes well with include Seer, Embalmer, Postman, Doctor, Painter, Coordinator, Entomologist, and Priestess.
- Survivors she does NOT go well with include Mercenary, Lawyer, Thief, Gardener, and Prisoner.
- Hunters she can counter easily include Violinist, Joker, Photographer, and Sculptor.
- Hunters she CANNOT counter easily include Dream witch, Evil reptilian, Axe boy, Ripper, and Guard 26.
- The best final talents for her are Broken windows and Borrowed time. Tide Turner is also an option, since she is OK at rescuing.
- Max out Self Deception and Healing to erase all of her debuffs, unless you are certain you can always get calibrations.
- A useful tip when going against a Photographer, if you're full health but in the camera world the Photographer has injured you (but not chaired you), you can use Euphoria right before the camera world ends and avoid losing health.
- If you're playing Tarot or Duo Hunters and get your hands on more Euphoria, you can use them one after another without cooldown, which comes in handy if you're getting double chased or going against Smiley Face and don't get to react fast enough.
- If there's a Priestess on your team, and they place a global portal, while being chased go into the portal, use your perfume, go back to where the hunter was and use Euphoria to teleport right back. This will avoid the hunter hitting you from the other side of the global portal. If you're already injured, make sure to teleport right back as fast as possible, so the Hunter doesn't get to hit you before you get to teleport back.
- When going against the Gamekeeper, constantly look back to see if they're about to hook you, if they do, make use of Euphoria instantly (no matter if you're injured) they'll drag you to them and you'll use the perfume teleport back away from them. Make sure he doesn't hook you too close to them, because they could easily hit you once you perfume back.
- If you're injured while being chased, use Euphoria from a distance, and when the Hunter is close enough to hit you and starts the hitting animation, teleport back. A useful way to still use Euphoria even while injured.
- Not always useful, but if a Mad Eyes placed a wall on your way, you're full health, and he isn't paying attention to you, you can perfume, jump over the wall, and teleport back. You'd open your way and heal yourself. This is mostly useful on White Sand Street Asylum since it has a lot of small hallways.
- Learn Hunter's hitboxes to know when they'd be close enough to hit you.
- If you want to throw down a pallet but are scared of getting hit, use Euphoria right before throwing it down, that way if you do get hit, you'd be prepared.
- If you try to stay near pallets when the hunter is close enough to hit you, if you're lucky you can forget their attack AND pallet stun them right after.
- The Disciple counters Perfumer, if you didn't get to avoid her cats, try to predict when is she gonna stun you and try to perfume right before. If you're lucky and she doesn't notice, she'll hit you and you'll be able to forget it right after. Be careful of her ability that makes you unable to use your items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her birthday is 25th of August.
- Chloe likes high-end food and wine.
- However, she hates dirty, rundown items, and the disinfectant smell of medical equipment.
- She is good at perfume modulation and essential oil modulation.
- She is described as proud, critical, and elegant.
- She experiments with perfume which sometimes results in purplish-ish pink explosions. This can be seen through the window in one of the windmills in the Lakeside Village.
- Her distinct secret achievement, "Three Lives" can probably be obtained in a match by using ALL THREE of her perfumes to gain her health back when hit by a Hunter all successfully, this would mean Chloe herself can endure 5 hits before becoming incapacitated!
- She was hinted as a closeted woman when asked about her by her customers in Grasse.
- Chloe, along with Joseph (Photographer), is one of two characters who's reason for coming to the manor relates to a dead twin.