"Although a handsome reward was promised in the invitation letter, it was the secret gadgets in the manor that truly attracted Tracy. A mechanic needs inspiration more than money!"
Having been wrapped up in her "useless" little inventions and obsessed with gunpowder experiments, the Mechanic Tracy was soon in debt because of the high cost of these experiments. The invitation letter promised a golden prize, but what truly attracted Tracy were the secret gadgets in the manor…
|Operator||Carries around a life-size Doll, which can be destroyed with a single strike.
When the Mechanic's Doll is being controlled, or when it's not being controlled but is decoding a Cipher Machine, its durability will deplete. Love for the Doll reduces its Depletion Speed by 33%. The Mechanic can control the deployed Doll when incapacitated or when placed on a Rocket Chair, but at a higher cost. Control will be interrupted if the Mechanic is rescued.
|Fragile||Physically weak. Obstacle Vaulting Speed is decreased by 30%.|
|Mech Master||Her proficiency in machine building and various mechanical traps increases her Cipher Machine Decoding Speed by 25%. When operating a Doll, its decoding speed is also increased by 25%. The Mechanic's Teammates can also learn some mechanical skills from her and become 3% faster at decoding Cipher Machines.|
|Cowardly||Years of her indoor work have exacerbated the Mechanic's timidity. The Mechanic becomes scared when a Teammate is wounded or placed on a Rocket Chair; therefore, her Decoding Speed is decreased by 45% and her Gate Opening Speed is decreased by 15%. This effect can be stacked up to 2 times.|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Cartoon||???||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Silhouette||???||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Controller- Grayed||???||Controller Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Gray Shadow||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Shout||???||A shout motion, exclusive to Mechanic.|
|Emote||Provoke||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||A provoking motion, exclusive to Mechanic.|
|Emote||Cheer||Cheer Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Shame||Shame Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Dance||Dance Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Female's survivor's default motion in the matching room|
|Ready||S1 Memory Sphere A||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Ready|
|Wait||???||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Wait|
|Snooze||Memory Sphere||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Snooze|
|Stand||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Stand|
|Hide||Rank Treasure||Mechanic's motion in matching room, Hide|
|Look||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||She sits shyly and stands up to look around. Something frightens her and she almost falls off her chair.|
- Put down you robot near the door, in a hiding spot or next to a cipher as soon as possible.
- You can use the robot as a body-shield.
- When a Hunter hits two survivors Tracy will not be able to decode well, in those moments she is better of using the robot to decode. Observe the robot decoding and try not to miss calibrations. Tracy herself should be next to a cipher machine and you should occasionally stop observing the robot to touch the cipher machine so as to prevent crows from appearing and revealing your location. (The crows will begin appearing after 90 seconds of non-activity)
- You can heal yourself or others with the robot.
- You can save yourself or others with the robot, remember that the robot is destroyed in one hit, so be careful and try to make a camping Hunter hit the chair and then attempt to body block.
- Use the robot to open the exit gate, so you will avoid getting hit by hunters teleporting to the exit gate.
- Once you have opened the door, save your teammates that are on the rocket chair with the robot while you wait at the door.
- The doll can be used to decode a separate cipher machine (with the Mechanic decoding another one simultaneously) when a teammate is kiting the Hunter so that four cipher machines will be decoded to a substantial amount if or when the kiting teammate goes down.
- The Mechanic can go for the first save if the robot is decoding so that other teammates can keep decoding.
- When the robot is destroyed, the position of the Mechanic will be shown. Therefore, you should be ready to kite the Hunter any time once the robot is destroyed as the Hunter may most probably equip teleport and teleport on you.
- If you spawn near the hunter, you should put down a robot in a safe place as soon as you can, so you can save yourself. It will be hard to do this while kiting.
- If the hunter has a tendency to not camp at chairs, you should put your robot down in a hiding spot near a chair. If you get chaired near the robot, say "Get away from me!" or "Don't rescue me", and the hunter may leave and/or teleport to another teammate. Then, you can use your robot to rescue yourself and heal yourself, too, if you have time.
- Mechanic goes well with Priestess and Mercenary
- Her birthday is on the 13th of September.
- She is 21 years old.
- Her interests are machines and inventing.
- Her skills are inventing, creating and repairing machines.
- She hates dynamite.
- She likes her mechanical doll.
- Her name is likely based on the protagonist of the movie The Machinist (also translated as The Mechanic in some languages), Trevor Reznik.