"Although a handsome reward was promised in the invitation letter, it was the secret gadgets in the manor that truly attracted Tracy. A mechanic needs inspiration more than money!"
Background[edit | edit source]
Having been wrapped up in her "useless" little inventions and obsessed with gunpowder experiments, the Mechanic Tracy was soon in debt because of the high cost of these experiments. The invitation letter promised a golden prize, but what truly attracted Tracy were the secret gadgets in the manor…
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Operator||Carries around a life-size Doll, which can be destroyed with a single strike.
When the Mechanic's Doll is being controlled, or when it's not being controlled but is decoding a Cipher Machine, its durability will deplete. Love for the Doll reduces its Depletion Speed by 33%. The Mechanic can control the deployed Doll when incapacitated or when placed on a Rocket Chair, but at a higher cost. Control will be interrupted if the Mechanic is rescued.
|Fragile||Physically weak. Obstacle Vaulting Speed is decreased by 30%.|
|Mech Master||Her proficiency in machine building and various mechanical traps increases her Cipher Machine Decoding Speed by 25%. When operating a Doll, its decoding speed is also increased by 25%. The Mechanic's Teammates can also learn some mechanical skills from her and become 3% faster at decoding Cipher Machines.|
|Cowardly||Years of her indoor work have exacerbated the Mechanic's timidity. The Mechanic becomes scared when a Teammate is wounded or placed on a Rocket Chair; therefore, her Decoding Speed is decreased by 45% and her Gate Opening Speed is decreased by 15%. This effect can be stacked up to 2 times.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||688 Echoes or 3568 Clues|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 11 Heart of the Machine to get||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Everlasting Flowers||Valentine's Day 2021||Flowers are delicate and ephemeral, thus she only puts her faith in the tough and tangible-those are dreams and romance that never fade.||2888 / 12888|
|Red Riding Hood||N/A||This is a dangerous world and girls with red hoods should take caution.||2888 Echoes or 12888 Fragments|
|Chiaki Nanami||Danganronpa Crossover (Part II)||A Hope's Peak student in the class of 77, also known as the "Ultimate Gamer." She's the kind of student who is exceptionally focused when playing games but a sleepy head when not.||N/A|
|Cunning Smile Disease||Memory Sphere Season 6||Symptom: Uncontrollable Expressions
Note: Loss of expression control due to trauma from frequent electric chair treatments. Shows a twitching smile when stimulated, and can be regarded as the patient's expression of "resistance" - Admirable, but futile.
|Futaba Sakura||Persona 5 Crossover 2||Genius Hacker - Futaba Sakura's Private Clothes||N/A|
|ORACLE||Persona 5 Crossover 2||A gift from ORACLE. If memory is a lonely cage, it's best not to look back.||N/A|
|Puppeteer||Abyss Treasure III||She never figured out why the Investigation Bureau sealed off the Secrets of the Abyss until the Netherwalker's existence made her realize the catastrophe if it is ever revealed. But the Abyss will no doubt find a way to show itself, and just when she's willing to step up...||N/A|
|Candy Girl||Logic Path reached 1528 (S11)||She has always wanted to visit the candy world. She's optimistic and cheerful and will endure any hardship for her dream. Yet who would have known what kind of evil is lurking in the mystical world covered in honey? She can't even imagine in her dreams that the horrifying nightmare has always been looking forward to her arrival.||N/A|
|Re-swim||Memory Sphere Season 12||Do you prefer the cheer at the end of the lane or the peace beneath the waves?||N/A|
|Gothic||N/A||Smart, gothic-style suspenders. It's for the Halloween party.||288 Echoes|
|Harley Rider||S1 Memory Sphere A||The Harley Rider mix passion with the power of machines.||N/A|
|Apprentice||N/A||The reason why a master becomes a master is that they see themselves as apprentices.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Artisan||Memory Sphere Season 2||The sources of her joy are tools, parts, dismantling, assembling, and creating.||N/A|
|Bounty Hunter||N/A||Focusing too much on hunting can sometimes cause you to lose your identity as a hunter.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Dark Forest Hunter||Memory Sphere Season 3||She's been to a lot of places, but she's never met another "her."||N/A|
|Labyrinth Leader||N/A||What is the secret to exploring the labyrinth? The remote control in my hand is my secret weapon.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Tomb Guide||Memory Sphere Season 4||If it wasn't for the great price he paid, I would not have involved myself with this.||N/A|
|Ms. Wrench||Memory Sphere Season 6||The indispensable soul of the show. All performance props are her treasures.||N/A|
|Tuning||Memory Sphere Season 7||The harpsichord is difficult to play, but it carries a beautiful sound after each tuning.||N/A|
|Bear Girl||N/A||She pushed herself to become human. Use her willpower in battle!||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Nitre||Memory Sphere Season 8||Things I hate: damp detonators, gunpowder impurities, expired orange juice, and living traitors.||N/A|
|Smarty Pants||Memory Sphere Season 12||If time could be reversed like cogwheels, could the dead come back to life?||N/A|
|Internal Testing Limited (内侧限定)||Test Skins||Internal Testing Limited; The work uniform Mechanic would wear as a child when she built toys with her father.||N/A|
|Shipbuilder||Call of the Abyss I||It is necessary to have a reliable ship mechanic on a long voyage to ensure that the power generator runs smoothly. You never know when you might need to outrun a sea monster.||N/A|
|Velvet Puzzle||Manor Dream Event||It seems like I'm not the only one who has visited the castle...||N/A|
|Wasteland Traveler (废土旅人)||Call of the Abyss II||The steam city's famous tower is already visible; the wonderful battle there must be worthwhile to watch.||N/A|
|Stylish Violet||S2 Essence 1||Pleasing colors can also inspire creativity!||N/A|
|Smart Yellow||N/A||Flexibility is also important in mechanical manufacturing!||N/A|
|Ink Black||N/A||My deep thoughts are as intense as the blackness of ink.||N/A|
|Meditation Blue||Logic Path Reached 250 (S12)||Meditation is the source of inspiration!||N/A|
|Passion Red||S13 Rank Essence||Now that I have passion, I can give it my all!||N/A|
|Focus White||Season 12 Essence 3||There won't be perfection without focus!||N/A|
|Pocket Watch||S1 Memory Sphere B||A pocket watch left by the Mechanic's father. The time is stopped at the time of the explosion.
||1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Usami's Magic Stick||Danganronpa Crossover Part II||It may look like a toy, but it's a real magic wand.
||1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Quiver||N/A||With it at your side, a hunter will appear next to you.
||1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Resistance Meter||Memory Sphere Season 6||Equipment made according to Ohm's law.
||788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|Heart of the Machine||Memory Sphere Season 10||A feature created by the Puppeteer with the help of Trickster, with imitation tentacles that enhance the Doll's mobility or can be used as a disguise.
||788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|Fairy Ring||Valentine's Day 2021||Stand by me, my dear... How about another dance?
||1068 / 3888|
|Harmonica||Memory Sphere Season 2||The first work she created with her father. The message engraved on it will never fade.||N/A|
|Shotgun||Memory Sphere Season 3||A favorite weapon amongst bounty hunters. It can take out creatures of the dark when loaded with silver bullets.||N/A|
|ORACLE's Bomb||Persona 5 Essence 2||I wonder what's in it...||N/A|
|Rabbit Doll||Easter Event 2019||Wait... There, there seems to be an egg!||N/A|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Cartoon||???||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Silhouette||???||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Controller- Grayed||???||Controller Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Mechanic - Gray Shadow||Mechanic's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Shout||???||A shout motion, exclusive to Mechanic.|
|Emote||Provoke||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||A provoking motion, exclusive to Mechanic.|
|Emote||Cheer||Cheer Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Shame||Shame Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Dance||Dance Motion, exclusive to Mechanic|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Female's survivor's default motion in the matching room|
|Ready||S1 Memory Sphere A||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Ready|
|Wait||???||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Wait|
|Snooze||Memory Sphere||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Snooze|
|Stand||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||Mechanic's motion in the matching room, Stand|
|Hide||Rank Treasure||Mechanic's motion in matching room, Hide|
|Look||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||She sits shyly and stands up to look around. Something frightens her and she almost falls off her chair.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Put down you robot near the door, in a hiding spot or next to a cipher as soon as possible.
- You can use the robot as a body-shield.
- When a Hunter hits two survivors Tracy will not be able to decode well, in those moments she is better of using the robot to decode. Observe the robot decoding and try not to miss calibrations. Tracy herself should be next to a cipher machine and you should occasionally stop observing the robot to touch the cipher machine so as to prevent crows from appearing and revealing your location. (The crows will begin appearing after 90 seconds of non-activity)
- You can heal yourself or others with the robot.
- You can save yourself or others with the robot, remember that the robot is destroyed in one hit, so be careful and try to make a camping Hunter hit the chair and then attempt to body block.
- Use the robot to open the exit gate, so you will avoid getting hit by hunters teleporting to the exit gate.
- Once you have opened the door, save your teammates that are on the rocket chair with the robot while you wait at the door.
- The doll can be used to decode a separate cipher machine (with the Mechanic decoding another one simultaneously) when a teammate is kiting the Hunter so that four cipher machines will be decoded to a substantial amount if or when the kiting teammate goes down.
- The Mechanic can go for the first save if the robot is decoding so that other teammates can keep decoding.
- When the robot is destroyed, the position of the Mechanic will be shown. Therefore, you should be ready to kite the Hunter any time once the robot is destroyed as the Hunter may most probably equip teleport and teleport on you.
- If you spawn near the hunter, you should put down a robot in a safe place as soon as you can, so you can save yourself. It will be hard to do this while kiting.
- If the hunter has a tendency to not camp at chairs, you should put your robot down in a hiding spot near a chair. If you get chaired near the robot, say "Get away from me!" or "Don't rescue me", and the hunter may leave and/or teleport to another teammate. Then, you can use your robot to rescue yourself and heal yourself, too, if you have time.
- Mechanic goes well with Priestess and Mercenary
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her birthday is on the 13th of September.
- She is 21 years old.
- Her interests are machines and inventing.
- Her skills are inventing, creating and repairing machines.
- She hates dynamite.
- She likes her mechanical doll.
- Her name is likely based on the protagonist of the movie The Machinist (also translated as The Mechanic in some languages), Trevor Reznik.