"This magician, who specializes in disappearing magic acts, is not popular amongst the masses. Perhaps in Oletus Manor, the home to countless famous artists, he can find some inspiration for his act."
|Servais Le Roy|
Servais Le Roy began his magic career in Belgium and moved to London to open his own magic shop. Despite his proficiency in disappearing tricks, he has not gained approval from the public. In Oletus Manor, which has produced countless famous artists, could he find some new inspiration?
|Illusion||Carries around a wand that can be used to create an Illusion that grants him invisibility for several seconds.
Due to the Magician's unique ability, his Movement Speed is increased by 40% while invisible, and Terror Shock won't be triggered when hit.
|Dexterous||Has extremely dexterous hands. The chance of triggering a Calibration is decreased by 20%, and the scope of success is increased by 20%.|
|Real or Fake||The Magician's deceptive performances lead his Teammates to question the identity of the man on the chair. Rescue time is increased by 40% when rescuing the Magician from a Rocket Chair.
The Magician will instantly use Escape Artist upon being rescued from a Rocket Chair and leave an Illusion on the chair to make himself invisible for 2 seconds.
Servais had a mentor with a white beard named John. Servais did not enjoy being shadowed by his mentor and wanted to be in the limelight. He performed small stunts such as card tricks. One day, John was in an accident during one of his performances.
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Magician - Cartoon||Rank Treasure||Magician's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Magician - Customization||N/A||Special Magician Graffiti. The graffiti demonstrates the personality of the character.|
|Graffiti||Magician - Animal||Abyss Treasure||Magician exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Graffiti||Flashlight - Grayed||N/A||Flashlight Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Magician - Silhouette||Memory Sphere Season 7||Magician's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Wand - Colored||N/A||Wand Graffiti, Colored|
|Graffiti||Wand - Grayed||N/A||Wand Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Aladdin - Cartoon||Magician's exclusive Graffiti, Aladdin Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Aladdin - Silhouette||Magician's exclusive Graffiti, Aladdin Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Aladdin - Cute|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Provoke||S1 Memory Sphere B||A provoking motion, exclusive to Magician.|
|Emote||Shout||Rank Treasure||A shout motion, exclusive to Magician.|
|Emote||Lie Down||N/A||A lie-down motion, exclusive to Magician.|
|Emote||Throws Snowball||Abyss Treasure||Throws Snowball Motion, exclusive to Magician|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 4||Dance Motion, exclusive to Magician|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Magician|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
|Ready||S2 Essence 1||Magician's motion in matching room, Wait|
|Snooze||S2 Essence 1||Magician's motion in matching room, Snooze|
|Stand||S1 Memory Sphere B||Magician's motion in matching room, Stand|
- Magicians are known to use their wands to "trick" the hunter if they are catching up, sometimes resulting in a Terror Shock. Instead, try standing still, so that the hunter might think you used your wands to escape and travel some distance away from you. When the hunter is distracted by the "invisible Magician", use the wands to make your way out of the situation.
- Remember that Magician's illusion has its own collision, so you can force the Hunter to hit your illusion by using the wand near small passages like the entrance of a building.
- Magician's skill is effective against Smiley Face's dash.
- Using the wand can also require fast reflexes. If you hear the hunter charging up an attack, use the wand and run behind them when invisible. It's easier if they're using a heavy attack, as it gives you more time to react.
- Servais Le Roy was a real person. He was a Belgian magician, illusion designer, and businessman.
- His birthday is on the 4th of July.
- He is skilled in magic.
- He is interested in suits and magic.
- He hates being threatened.
- He likes making sophisticated canes and suits.
- A Response to Baron DeRoss' Letter:
Dear Baron DeRoss,
As you mentioned in your letter, each magic performance is like wandering at the crossroads of life and death. And the unpredictability of such destiny is often presented by some unusual signs.
On the night of the performance where master lost his life, a boy barged in backstage and I made the most critical mistake of my life.
This boy was such a sign. His presence was llike an opportunity that ignited the wavering anger I had in my heart.
I chased the boy away and never got back to checking the props.
Intentionally or not, I didn't complete the task I was supposed to do that night.
I'm not trying to put up an excuse for my actions here. I merely wanted to use this as an example to show you the potential rippling effect of an opportunity. I'll consider your suggestion, but I'm no detective and I don't know much about that missing gentleman.
All the best.
Servais Le Roy