|This article is a stub. You can help Identity V Wiki by .|
"During that scientific experiment, Percy created a monster, then someone recreated Percy."
Like many crazy inventors in the nineteenth century, Percy was obsessed with 'resurrection from the dead' and 'perfect humanity'. He used a corpse to create a monster, and was finally killed by this 'resurrection' monster. He entered the tomb with the secret records and instruments used to make monsters. However, in a stormy night, Percy's tomb was opened and the entire tomb was raided. Soon after, in the depths of the Oulitis Manor, following a burst of painful and desperate wailing, a brand new 'perfect human' opened his eyes on Bakker's operating table. 
|Energy Charge||Percy can use his ability to increase his Energy Load. When the Energy reaches 50, Percy will enter an Energy Surge state, during which his ability is enhanced. During Energy Surge state, his normal attack cannot be interrupted by Survivors and can shatter Pallets that have been pulled down. When the Energy Load reaches 100, Percy will enter an Overload state, during which his movement speed is decreased by 8% and he is unable to use any ability for 14 seconds.|
|Surrogate||Percy is unable to place Survivors on Rocket Chairs. However, the elimination progress of Survivors knocked down by Percy will be increased by 25%, their self-heal limit is raised to 95%, their crawling speed is increased by 200%, and their location is revealed to Percy for 6 seconds when they get back on their feet.
When all of the Survivors are knocked down, the elimination speed is increased by 300%. After the gate's electrical switch it activated, the elimination speed against knocked down Survivors is increased by 300%.
These are 3 Abilities that are unique to "Undead":
|Kinetic Dash Hit||Dash forward a short distance and deal damage by launching up a Survivor. The ability ends when he hits an obstacle or reaches the maximum distance. Using this skill increases Energy Load by 10.
This ability cannot be interrupted by Survivors. Tapping the ability button again during the brief launch up period will trigger another hit that deals damage upon hitting a Survivor.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Charged Strike||A Charged Strike on the ground sending all Survivors within the Range flying. The range expands as the charged duration increases. When the charged duration exceeds a certain threshold, the hit comes with the effect of a normal attack, Using this skill increases Energy Load by 20.
This ability cannot be interrupted by Survivors. Before the Charged Strike ability ends, holding the ability button again will trigger another Charged Strike.
Cooldown: 14 seconds
|Energy Conversion||When this ability is used while Percy's Energy Load is below 50, his Energy Load will increase by 50 and he'll enter Energy Surge. When this ability is used when Percy is in Energy Surge mode, his Energy Load will decrease by 50 and he will exit Energy Surge mode.
Cooldown: 45 seconds
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Conquer||Package - Wild Hunt||Indulging in the marvels of engineering and feeding his insatiable desire for cybernetic enhancements, he relishes between the pain and pleasure brought by body augmentation.||2888 Echoes or 12888 Fragments|
|Incinerator||Package - Wild Hunt||A merciless jailer forged in fire.
||1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
- Stay in an Energy Surge state as much as possible, make sure not to overload.
- In an Energy Surge state, Percy can run through pallets while attacking without worrying about pallet stun. This can be applied to other kinds of stuns (or survivors’ interruptions) as well, make sure to be in attacking animation so Percy’s attack cannot be interrupted.
- In an Energy Surge state, tapping Kinetic Dash Hit the second time can make Percy jumped pass certain obstacles (walls, pallets, windows, etc.). This can be used as a free blink. Moreover, it can be used to change the direction of attack or to stretch the attacking range.
- In an Energy Surge state, use Charged Strike just to stun the Survivor(s) and then immediately use it again to just reach the threshold. This will create a guarantee hit if stun succeeds. Some spots with high stun possibility are pallets, windows, narrow paths/loops. Moreover, more than 1 Survivor can be hit by Charged Strike .
- If you know that the cipher is primed after you down a Survivor or you won't get to the cipher in time before it pops, camp them to hit again unless they are already dead.
- Percy is the first character to not be available in an essence for free since the Photographer was released.
- He is also the first character to have their first S-tier Costume and Accessory available in the Illusion Hall indefinitely since the Photographer.