"Patricia Dorval, who has a curse hidden in her blood, has brought endless pain and great power to herself. She believes that to wear a crown is to bear its weight."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Enchantress is a kiting-type Survivor who has the ability to stun the hunter for various durations of time and give her team valuable time to decode or open the exit gates.
She can charge up her stuns when the Hunter is in range. Using a short stun cancels out the Hunter's animations and stuns them for a second. Using a long stun cancels out the Hunter's animations and stuns them for three seconds.
Teammates that heal the Enchantress, or the Enchantress heals, receive a "blessing". Every time they are hit, the Enchantress gains a stun. The Enchantress also gains a stun when she herself is hit.
Background[edit | edit source]
Patricia Dorval was born on a slave ship where her mother drew her last breath. Little Patricia reached New Orleans alive, the shipowner left her on the street. She thus found a new “mother”. Patricia followed her “mother”, learning herbs, healing and cursing, and when she reached adulthood she decided to go back to her foreign homeland to look for her origin. Patricia never thought that the curse hidden in her blood would gradually emerge at the moment she stepped onto the land. After running away for a decade, she finally arrived at Oletus Manor with the curse.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Ape Curse||Consumes 1 or 3 item stacks to cause paralysis for different durations.
The Enchantress carries the Cursed Emblem. She can consume 1 stack of Guard to temporarily paralyze the nearest Hunter within a certain range.
Duo Hunters Mode
Enchantress can only paralyze Hunters that are nearby.
|Guard||Continuously recharges item near Hunters. Damage dealt by Hunters will directly increase the number of items stacks.
When a Hunter gets near the Enchantress, the Guard is triggered and the effects are stacked over time against the Hunter. The nearer the Hunter gets to the Cursed Emblem, the faster the Guard effect stacks. All Enchantress' Guards (whether detonated or not) now have a reduced rate of 7%, and a maximum reduction of 70%;
|Blessing||Hunter's damage dealt to Survivors healing the Enchantress or getting healed by the Enchantress will also increase Enchantress' item stacks.
Survivors healing the Enchantress or getting healed by the Enchantress will gain the Enchantress' blessings. When a Hunter inflicts damage on a Survivor that has the Enchantress' blessings, the Enchantress will also gain a stack of Guard effect.
Survivors will lose Enchantress' blessings when they get knocked down. When a Hunter inflicts damage on a Survivor that has the Enchantress' blessings, the Enchantress will also gain a stack of Guard effect.
|Karma||Continuously inflict pain on the Enchantress. Healing time is increased by 20%.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 11 Protection to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|"Fate"||S5 Essence 2||Life is sin itself. Eliminate it with time and silence.
([Limited] Costume, only available in S5 Essence 2)
|Maroon Crystal||S12 Essence 3||By the time the Lost Girl has seen through the lies and betrayal, the Land of Oz has long been decayed. Unwilling to give in, she will step into the maroon crystal shoes and return to this strange path.
([Limited] Costume, only available in S12 Essence 3)
|Reservist||Halloween Event 2019 (Spyglass Shop)||After leaving the church, the Reservist was like a broken kite, and her once fervent faith was all but wiped out by the village's mundane life.||500 Spyglasses|
|"Guide"||Memory Sphere 10||It was my "mother" who forced this forsaken destiny upon me. But whom was it that first guided her "destiny" towards this cursed forest?||N/A|
|Horror Tooth||S16 Essence 1||The princess is the only one who knows the secret about the treasure, and in order to obtain those... she'll try to put on a little disguise.||N/A|
|Cleanse||N/A||Nothing is ever completely clean, and the cleaning will never stop.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Skillful Lady||Memory Sphere Season 6||It is said that even a lion's mane can be softened by her as long as she's provided with the necessary tools.||N/A|
|Man in Dream||Memory Sphere Season 7||For me, the sound of raging waves helps me to sleep tight.||N/A|
|Poison Berry||Memory Sphere Season 7||Beautiful fruit usually signifies danger, and she understood this very well.||N/A|
|Servant||Memory Sphere Season 9||She eventually became a servant of the Tome, but instead of losing herself, she stood on the sidelines and hid in the depths of the church in order to explore the origins of both parties||N/A|
|Fading||Memory Sphere Season 10||Calls from the wilderness fade away in the tides of civilization.||N/A|
|Black Lotus||Gourmet Feast Event||A smear of summer was startled as the first lotus was laden with dew.||N/A|
|Blue Jellyfish||N/A||The jellyfish may look graceful, yet one will be injured from touching it.||N/A|
|Blazing Sun||N/A||Under the blazing sun, who would bother thinking about the wintry past?||N/A|
|Violet Butterfly||Season 6 Logic Path||No one cares what a butterfly looks like before it emerges from the cocoon, and nor do I.||N/A|
|Curse Cloud||Memory Sphere Season 8||A mysterious object Patricia obtained during her travels. Ordinary people see an ordinary crystal ball, and only the cursed can see the darkness surging in its depths.
||1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Cursed Totem||Memory Sphere Season 6||Although it is a dangerous totem, good works can be done in the right hands.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Sun Stone||S14 Rank Essence||Tlaxochimaco, Xocotl Huetzi, Ochpaniztli, Teotleco.||N/A|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Look||S8 Rank Treasure VI||Enchantress' motion in matching room, Look|
|Ready||N/A||Enchantress' motion in matching room, Ready|
|Stand||N/A||Enchantress' motion in matching room, Stand|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When a Survivor is on their last chair, you can support them by following them while they kite the Hunter. By doing so, you gain stuns and can stun the Hunter when they get too close so that the Survivor can get away. Additionally, when the Survivor is downed, you can choose to stun the Hunter when they pick the Survivor up and then body block them for them to get away. Only do this when the Survivor is on last chair to stall for the other Survivors to decode and prime the cipher. You may get downed by the Hunter while doing this. Be careful to avoid getting hit, but do not allow the other Survivor to get hit.
- Heal other Survivors as much as you can for more stuns.
- Do not stun the Hunter when the Hunter is recharging as it cancels the animations.
- Single stuns don't last long, avoid using them in open areas if you can. Save them to buy yourself the extra second to get to pallets.
- Don't single stun before windows. The animation takes a second and forces a slow vault which gives the hunter time to get a hit or worse, a terror shock.
- When a survivor is in the balloons and you are nearby, do not use a single skull to rescue. Only head over to rescue from the balloons if you have three or a high amount of skulls. When you rescue using one, the survivor does not have time to run and will most likely be hit again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her birthday is on the 3rd of January. Officially 35 years old.
- She likes wood carving, herbal medicine, and gold accessories.
- She is talented in enchanting. Who would've guessed!
- She hates monkeys.
- She is protective, resolute, proud, and harsh.
- She is Haitian.
- Patricia's Hidden Achievement is called "Ancestral Curse", and requires the player to use 5 stuns. (All short stuns or a combination of long and short stuns.)
- Her 2020 birthday letter is as follows: To Lee` Dear Lee`: No one has a say on how they come into this world. According to Mary's mother, all babies have the ability to perceive when they're born, and their cries are responses to the challenges ahead. As a baby grows up, such ability to perceive is gone along with the memory of its birth. This is God's gift for humans to live on with hope. What is one wants to retrieve such memory? She didn't answer. But I found a way. With the help of Papa Legba, I could communicate with another knowing soul - my real mother. The woman who gave birth to me. Well, things didn't go as planned. In fact, things were bad. I'm the evidence of a horrific crime, a shameful bastard, an impure bloodline. As for my mother, a devout follower of Jacques I, her rage is reasonable. Am I surprised? Not at all. There are numerous mixed bloods on the street in New Orleans every day. Am I saddened by this? Maybe a little. Yet I still have a terrific foster mom who loves me equally and selflessly. Although this did lead to certain consequence. I had to pay Papa Legba's remuneration, as I can't break my pact with the deity. I was worried about finding a sinful soul. Then again, this problem is soled as I found a bountiful hunting ground. Yours, Patricia Dorval