Identity V was first a non-family friendly game, but because of the Chinese laws, the devs had to change their game into a family friendly version.
- Previously, the basement would've contained blood leading down the stairs.
- Basement would also have arms reaching through the metal grates on the floor, and eyeless survivors with Lucky Guy's likeness trapped in its cages.
- Rocket Chairs were previously nooses that force them onto their knees. When the timer ran out, they would be hanged and killed.
- Hunter never wore masks in the old version.
- Survivors hearts used to be Ruby Red.
- The chests were displayed in pink.
- When surviors were sent to the manor, they would have gravestones displayed in the right corner.
- The enviroment was dark and creepy.
- When being downed, the survivors would be laying on the ground and could crawl while laying down.
- Leo Beck and Joker would carry downed survivors on their shoulders.
- Jack The Ripper would carry downed survivors by their leg.
- Items from chests would have been displayed in a square blue aura.
- Leo Beck carried a Sickle as a weapon.
- The remaining ciphers and dungeon notification would have been displayed on the right side of the screen.
- When a hunter hit a survivor, there would be splattered blood on the screen.
- Pallets destroying was way slower.
- The footprints left by the survivors were scratch marks with shining red color.
- The only available trait for hunter was Listen.
- Jack The Ripper wasn't humming calmly.
- Joker used to have a chainsaw.
- Leo Beck while wearing Slappy Skin (only for China) would make childish noices and say "Pa-pa, pa... pa." the whole time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.