"As a retired mercenary, Naib Subedar is used to a life full of risk. Will this dangerous game be comparable to what he experienced on the battlefield?"
Although not tall and physically strong, Naib is like most Gurkhas, and the rugged terrain has trained their strong physiques and indomitable spirits. Naib used to be a soldier for the East India Company, but because he believed in the idea of equality for human beings, his dislike of war reached its peak and refused to sell for the British. He then became a free mercenary, but he has long since left his bloodthirsty life after retirement. Perhaps a dangerous game can give him the same experience on the battlefield?
|Iron Dash||Possesses Elbow Pads, which trigger upward Dash Hit boost when he propels himself off a passing wall.
How to use
Players can choose to turn it "On" or "Off", and running over a wall while in "On" will trigger a Dash Hit.
The Mercenary's excellent technique makes his Elbow Pads more durable and can be used more times (4 times). When others pick up the Elbow Pads left by the Mercenary, they can only use them for 3 times.
|Skilled||Military trained. Obstacle Vaulting Speed is increased by 10%.|
|Steel Will||The Mercenary has tempered his spirit through battle. The Countdown Speed of Rocket Chairs he is fastened to is reduced by 30% and the increase of fear is delayed by 15 seconds. He cannot be incapacitated until his fear exceeds the limit. His reaction to normal attacks is delayed by 15 seconds.|
|Shell Shocked||Scarred by the effects of war, the Mercenary panics when he hears the noise produced by Cipher Machines and his Decoding Speed decreased by 25%. When there are more than one Mercenaries in the game, the memories they share intensify the panic and each additional Mercenary reduces their Decoding Speed by 10%, up to 55%. Warfare has also left the Mercenary with refractory wounds that will be aggravated by new wounds. Time to be healed is increased by 20% and can reach100%.|
Fighting with his comrades in battle, they covered him, but he was injured. The mercenary wanted to leave with his comrades. For this, he shot the opposing general in the head. In the military, he was discriminated because of his nationality. He was not treated as a British soldier in all respects, so he decided to retire as a soldier. When he was a mercenary, he was free and his income was much higher than before.
Mercenaries have always had weak comrades, but because their overall power was low, they decided not to fight and chose to retreat. The mercenary survived and recalled that his elbow was severely damaged in the battle.
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Mercenary - Cartoon||Season 1 Essence 4||Mercenary's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Mercenary - Animal||Abyss Treasure||Mercenary exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Graffiti||Mercenary - Silhouette||Season 1 Essence 4||Mercenary's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Armguard - Grayed||S2 - Rank Treasure||Armguard Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Spring Hand - Cartoon||S2 Essence 1||Mercenary's exclusive Graffiti, Spring Hand - Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Mercenary - Gray Shadow||Mercenary's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Graffiti||Spring Hand - Silhouette||Mercenary's exclusive Graffiti, Spring Hand - Silhouette|
|Emote||Provoke||S2 - Rank Treasure||A provoking motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Lie Down||S1 Memory Sphere B||A lie-down motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Shout||S1 Memory Sphere B||A shout motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Shame||Shame Motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Throws Snowball||Abyss Treasure||Throws Snowball Motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Dance||S5 Memory Sphere||Dance Motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Emote||Boxing||2020 Manor Athletic Games Event||Boxing Motion, exclusive to Mercenary.|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
|Stand||S1 Memory Sphere B||Mercenary's motion in matching room, Stand|
|Look||Memory Sphere Season 3||Mercenary Matching Room Motion, Look|
|Hide||S2 - Rank Treasure||Mercenary's motion in matching room, Hide|
|Ready||S2 Essence 2||Mercenary's motion in matching room, Ready|
|Wait||Rank Treasure||Mercenary's motion in matching room, Wait|
|Snooze||S1 Memory Sphere B||Mercenary's motion in matching room, Snooze|
- Even having 4 elbow pads, save them if you do not need to use them. With 10% increased vaulting speed, you should still be able to kite at least 10 seconds and make favorable distance. Despite this, do not let Naib take hits early game, and don't be afraid to use one to two elbow pads to make distance between you and the hunter if you cannot avoid a hit in any other way.
- A Perfect Scenario:
* One Elbow Pad for getting away from hunter. (Early/Mid) * Two Elbow Pads to get to the rescue. (1 if there are secondary rescuer) * One Elbow Pad use for late game.
- Bring Tide Turner so the chaired teammate you save can get as far away from the rocket chair as possible, buying time if needed.
- As his healing speed is slow and the ability to apply damage slower, sometimes in the match only Borrowed Time can save him. This should be his second chosen trait, as if he is hurt late-game and unable to heal as the ciphers pop, he will go down to one detention hit.
- You do not need to body block when performing the first rescue. Body block the second time rescuing when you are without Tide Turner .
- Broken Windows is not favorable for Naib, as Tide Turner and Borrowed Time benefit him far more. He does not need the boosts when kiting due to his delayed damage and multiple elbow pads.
- Naib is the only character in the game who, at full health, can body-block a hunter's normal attack when the hunter has detention. This can be incredibly useful when your teammate is being chased by the hunter and is close to the exit gate. Joseph is the one exception to this, and can terror shock Naib at any time as he does more than half damage. To counter this, make sure to not take any risks when going against him, especially when photo world is active and Joseph has presence. Be mindful of other hunters that do chip damage as well, such as Bon Bon and Galatea.
- One hit for the Naib when he goes for a rescue. One hit is more than nothing - especially when Naib can dash away with no injuries. (Don't expect terror shock on chair that much on high ranks)
- Don't chase Naib in the early game. If you chase him to make him waste elbow pads, you will most likely have several Cipher Machines completed. Even if you get him on the chair, his 30% ability slowing down rocket chair speed will make all machines primed. To go with this, do not camp his rocket chair if you end up chairing him, as you will be there for at least the completion of one to two cipher machines.
- If you hit Naib while detention is activated and he is on half health, he will immediately go down. That is because detention causes 2 hits, and hitting Naib twice cancels out his fear delay.
- His name, Naib Subedar is a rank in the Indian Army that often serves as a platoon for commanders.
- His birthday is on the 23rd of July.
- He is interested and skilled in using melee weapons, fighting, and climbing.
- He hates boars and customers that cause trouble.
- He likes scimitars and moonlit nights.
- The way to achieve Naib's achievement, "Blade Dancer", is to use his elbow pads at least four times when the hunter attacks him within 1 second without being injured.