Maps are locations within the world of Identity V . There are currently 10 maps.
- The hospital is an old abandoned warehouse that holds some surgical equipment and still some beds. It is said to be haunted by a strange evil in the dark.
- The Minerva military factory is covered with discarded tires on the ground. The logo and house number of the factory can also be found in the factory. The main entrance is the abandoned land of weeds. The settings of warning lights, street lights and electric lights can give people an idea of the game's asymmetry against the gameplay.
- There was once an unfinished wedding ceremony held here. It is said that you can find the bride's unspoken oath under the tree at the church.
- There was once a unfinished wedding that happened on the red church and its ground. Rumors say there are still strange footsteps in the dark.
- This used to be a small prosperous fishing village, but now the waves on the stony beach bring only the wreckage of the past.
- The place is now a taboo to visit after the nightmarish incident that had happened.
- He never thought this would be his last snow.
- The dust-ridden building is open to welcome the public again, but it is not the truth that awaits them there.
- With the arrival of deranged visitors, unimaginable events are happening in the town.
- Despite that not a single piece of gold was ever found, Count Barriere still got what he wanted with this land.
Leo's Memory - Dawn
- He never thought the this would be his last snow.
In the quiet streets of the town, under flickering red lights, there leaves no place for these feelings to call home.