"An adventurous cowboy from the Americas. He lived together with the mysterious native Americans where he perfected the art of using a lasso."
Kevin can lasso other survivors toward him, and he can carry them to safety. He can also lasso the hunter and flip over them. The lasso can be used on pallets and cipher machines, and will pull him towards these objects.
When decoding the same cipher machine with a female character he decodes faster. When decoding with another male character, he decodes slower. Additionally, when he is hit while carrying a female survivor, he will be instantly downed while the female survivor takes no damage; however, if he is carrying a male survivor, both will take damage once.
Cowboy players mostly use him to rescue survivors and in all female teams. He can also stun the hunter with a pallet longer than most other survivors, making him an adequate kiter.
A cowboy from the North America who befriended a young girl from an native American tribe when he was younger and learned how to use the lasso. Many years later, he was saved by the native Americans when he suffered misfortune and the passionate Kevin Ayuso remained with the tribe. But good things never last and the tribe died out. He didn't want to stay, so he decided to roam the European continent.
|Lasso Skill||Charge to increase hit rate. Hooked Teammates will gain acceleration effect.
The Cowboy is proficient in using the Lasso. When a Teammate is lassoed, they are placed on the Cowboy's back. If the Hunter is lassoed, the Cowboy will fly past the Hunter's head and land on the other side taking no damage in the process. If a Pallet or Cipher Machine is lassoed, the Cowboy will be pulled towards it.
How to use
Tap or hold to unleash the Cowboy's Lasso. Long press to choose your target and aim. After taking aim, release the Lasso within the target area to hit the target. Aim progress will be reduced if the player moves away from the target area when aiming.
The energy spent when using the Lasso depends on what is lassoed. Lassoing Teammates tied to Rocket Chairs and Balloons require a lot of energy, lassoing Pallets and Cipher Machines requires certain energy, while only a little energy is required for other lassoed items.
|Hero||The hero on horseback is both brave and tough. When he hits a Hunter with a Pallet, it is stunned for 20% longer than normal.|
|Wild||As he is free, undisciplined, and dislikes complex machines, he decodes 10% slower than other Survivors; however, when he decodes together with a female character, his urge to impress garners him 10% increased decoding speed. He feels exceptionally exhausted while decoding with males and decodes 30% slower.|
|Protective||If hit by the Hunter while carrying a female, his strong protective instincts kick in and the Cowboy will take damage twice (the Teammate won't take damage). If carrying a male, both Survivors will take damage once.|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Cowboy - Animal||Abyss Treasure||Cowboy exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Advance||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Provoke||Abyss Treasure||Provoke Motion, exclusive to Cowboy|
|Emote||Shout||Shout Motion, exclusive to Cowboy|
|Emote||Lie Down||Abyss Treasure||Lie Down Motion, exclusive to Cowboy|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 3||Dance Motion, exclusive to Cowboy|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
|Look||S2 Essence 1||Cowboy's motion in matching room, Look|
|Ready||Memory Sphere Season 7||Cowboy Matching Room Motion, Ready|
- To lasso faster-> If you click on the lasso button and hold it for at least half a second and after release the button to lasso, you will lasso faster than normally.
- When you use the lasso to rescue someone off a balloon, stand behind the hunter, stand behind the hunter. That way you don't have to worry about the hunter moving away and you have more time to run.
- Try not to lasso to ciphers/pallets when not in pursuit, save your lasso to rescue, jump over the hunter or to reach a pallet faster and to go to a cipher to get the movement boost.
- This is helpful in tarot but can work in normal matches, when the hunter is pursuing someone, stand from behind or on the side and lasso the teammate. Run in a direction the hunter may not see you.
- The lasso can counter hunters who won't leave the chair alone. When the hunter is right in front of a rocket chair and you don't want to get hit or you're on half health, try to find a gap where you can reach the teammate, charge up the lasso and then lasso the teammate.
- Tide Turner is not activated when you lasso a teammate off a chair, so if the hunter isn't near it is advisable to use your lasso if you carry Tide Turner
- His birthday is 27th of December.
- He is interested in camping and hunting.
- He is skilled at grazing and using a lasso.
- He likes hunting tools and weapons.
- He hates militaries and government administrators.
- His 2020 birthday letter is as follows:
Now that you have fulfilled my commission, why don't you hear about this wanderer's confession.
Just like two travelers lighting a fire under the starry sky, sitting across from each other and telling each other their story in the cast wilderness.
Angelica described it to me once and I've finally seen it:
I've seen the bison herd dashing across a plain. Members of the Su clan followed the totems in their heart and moved across America, chasing the sunset.
I've also seen skinned bison bodies on a plain, covered in bullet holes. Even the wild wolves wouldn't touch their meat.
I can't stop "civilization" from expanding, and I don't have the courage to fight for the justice of their survival.
My parents gave me life, yet I chose to run away from home.
Angelina trusted me, yet I didn't protect her.
The Chief and his wife took care of me, yet I didn't repay their kindness. I didn't even return their daughter's keepsake - cowboys from the farm targeted the Indians' hunting ground, while wandering cowboys took away an old couple's last remembrance of their daughter.
Angelina, Angelina, please forgive me.
I am still the lost boy you knew.
But I'll never give up on the freedom you introduced me to:
Champion of the clan, tun with the bison,
dance with the wolf, fly higher than the eagle.
-- Kevin Alonso's Confession