Gamepedia Wiki Representatives
|Moviesign||talk • contribs|
|Bismuth 333||talk • contribs|
to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
Identity V Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
- While you can edit anonymously, a free account makes it easier to keep track of your own edits.
- Need help
- Be bold
- There's no need to wait. Jump right in and start editing. The wiki maintenance category may be a great place to start, or you can start small by fixing spelling, grammar, and other errors you come across.
- If you would like to help contribute to pages in need of edits, check out the status of updates.
- Start a new article
- Recent changes
- See a list of recent changes.
- Community discussion
- See what the community is currently talking about or make suggestions.
-> Hello! From now on, please put exclusive Survivor and Hunter emotes, graffitis and standby motions under the respective character's page. For example, Barmaid's Dance emote should be on the Barmaid page. However, place the generic emotes, graffitis and standby motions under Appearance Decoration. For example, the Default standby motion should be placed here, so should emotes like Agree and Back. ChocoConstellate (talk) 12:36, 2 October 2020 (UTC)
-> Hello! As of the Season 13 update, memory spheres from all Seasons are merged into one big memory sphere. However, to differentiate the different season costumes and to keep the order, when noting down costumes in tables of respective characters, please continue using "Memory Sphere Season __" under "Series". ChocoConstellate (talk) 12:36, 2 October 2020 (UTC)
-> When uploading a new image, please name the image properly. Make sure you spell the name of the skin, character, or accessory correctly before uploading it. Bismuth 333 (talk) 19:12, 5 November 2020 (UTC)